Cart is empty!
JOB POSTING: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a bubbly Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Join a hard-working team of athletes and entrepreneurs who have built the most talked-about brand in competitive swim. We are a young, fast-growing, profitable e-commerce company based in Huntington Beach, CA.
Amid rapid growth in the swimwear and activewear markets, JOLYN’s web sales and customer base has grown immensely. We need an active, passionate, outgoing individual to join our team in the role of Customer Service Representative to educate customers on our products, provide ordering assistance and ensure a positive online shopping experience.
In this role, you will be the front line of support for all of our ecommerce customers. You will be responsible for responding efficiently to customer inquiries, ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction. Additionally, you will be working closely with our warehouse team to make sure orders are processed efficiently and any issues are resolved quickly. The right candidate should present a positive, empathetic, problem-solving and professional attitude towards customers at all times, while also following the standards, policies and values set forth by our company.
- Complete list of daily responsibilities in a timely manner
- Manage customer interactions through multiple sales channels
- Respond to all customer emails with 24 business hours
- Assist customers with product selection, basic questions, and suggests various product options that are available
- Manage Facebook and Instagram page by actively responding to messages, posts, comments, reviews
- Check Amazon Reviews and respond accordingly if needed
- Oversee Returns Process
- Approve/ Deny customer return authorization requests
- Assist with issuing refunds/gift codes when returns are processed
- Act as direct contact between JOLYN and our warehouse returns department
- Assist customers with defective and damaged product claims
- Act as liaison between JOLYN customers and our warehouse
- Handle and resolve backorders
- Resolve Shipping Issues
- Manage Customer Chargeback Claims
- Escalate and report larger issues to others in the organization so that solutions can be quickly executed
- Provide feedback to other departments regarding product reviews, website usability and general customer complaints and satisfactions.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Aquatic sports experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, computer & writing skills
- Problem-solving skills - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality
- Written communication - edits work for spelling and grammar and can calculate basic numerical data
- Adaptability and Dependability -- must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage demands and able to deal with unexpected events
- Must be positive, goal-oriented and able to work well independently or on a team
- Ability to multi-task & adapt/respond to different types of characters
In everyone we ask to join the team, we're looking for an extremely special individual who stands out from the pack. Here are some things that sit well with us:
- Inspired People. It can be anything. Surfing, art, camping, music, technology. Something all of your friends come to you for, because you are the expert.
- Athletes. They're all over the company. Not a requirement, though.
- Drive. You want to win (the right way).
- Humanity. We all seem to like each other here. Even when we're working hard, we're smiling and we always support each other. We also care about animals, the earth, and the people around us. Frowny faces need not apply.
Sound like you?
If so, we're dying to meet you! Please send us the following information:
Send the above to email@example.com with the subject line: Customer Service Position
Position is available immediately. There will be a 90 day evaluation period to determine permanent position. If hired, salary will be commensurate with ability, experience, growth, interest.
Job Type: Full-time at our offices in Huntington Beach, CA
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org