So You're Craving Waffles Now, Ay?
You got here because waffles sounded better to you than
20% OFF anything on our site, and TBH we can relate.
Therefore with no further ado, here's the best homemade
waffle recipe we could find on the internet for you...
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 3/4 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon White Sugar
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat waffle iron Beat eggs in a large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla, just until smooth.
2. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour batter into hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot.
3. Eat waffle with lots of butter and maple syrup. Then with your belly full and happy, cruise over to our WHAT'S NEW section and shop our latest stuff.