Im 23 years old and have a love for the water that i can't explain...i love love love to surf when the waves are right, down here in Miami if not i take my paddle board out for a ride and I'm happily married to my best friend who loves to go along with all my cravings for adventure and exploring!
Instagram (which you NEED to check out because she has a ton of beautiful beach spots and a lot that include Jolyn too :) ) @beach_bumlife
- What's your favorite beach that you have been to:
See its my favorite cause its a secret....so lets just go with the secret beach ;)
- What beach is on your list to go to:
Maldives!!! i want to just explore there beaches..deff on my list...Hawaii i can finally check off my list.
- Who is your favorite athlete:
Gotta be Dara Torres...such a bad ass for a mom!
- What are 3 things on your bucket list:
Visit Hawaii..check!....go sky diving...and visit Maldives!
- If you were 60 years old, what woudl you tell your children:
Id tell them to go outside as much as possible...outside experiencing nature is where you really learn to live and appreciate our earth.
We only get one life and earth so we need to appreciate it and bask in its awe and wonder!
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done:
Probably going to the beach to go surfing during a hurricane...lol what can i say..im a wave chaser!
- What's your favorite JOLYN color:
Oh gosh! ...its so hard to choose...everything is so beautiful and tropical! I honestly love them all...but i do have to
say i love any kind of blues. They remind me of the ocean...my happy place! :)
- What's your favorite JOLYN style and why:
Definitely the Brazilian bottoms, because I'm part Colombian and Haitian and the bikinis we wear are more cheeky. So its great
to still have the cut that i love, but still be able to roll around in the sand and jump off rocks without having to worry if my bottoms going
to fall off.
-What motivates you:
I really don't need much to motivate me...when i want something i go for it, but i do have to say drive behind all that comes from my mom.
She's pretty amazing, she worked three jobs and took care of me and my three other siblings by herself while doing schooling online to get her masters. If she can do it, then i can do anything! :) Definitely my inspiration!
- If you had to be an animal, what would you be and why:
A dolphin!....i love how they can just flow in the water so majesticly and they always seem to be so happy. Im always
happy an smiling and i have allot of energy so i think i would fit in just right.
- What activities do you do in JOLYN:
OMG! everything...surf, swim, paddle board, roll around in the sand, photo shoots, I've even worked out in my jolyn top cause its so comfy and holds great!
- How do you like to cross train? or What is your favorite cross training activity:
Oh goodie...well i love weights and mixing in some intervals in-between. For example...ill add in some burpees or mountain climbers to give my workout a boost!
- What inspires you: My MOM!!! :) She is an amazing woman inside and out and everything that she has gone through in her life and she's still able to appreciate life and love it with arms fully wide open.
- What would you spend your last $10 on:
Parking so i can go to the beach!!!! (my happy place!)
- What is your signature dish in the kitchen:
Hmmmm....thats hard but i guess i would have to say when i make my vegan chia chocolate chip cookies! :p Im not a vegan but these cookies are allot healthier then store bought cookies and there paleo, vegan, and vegetarian approved! ;)
- What is the hardest thing you've ever experienced:
My mom moving to Tennessee this past January...she is one of the most important people in my life...she's my mom, my best friend, and the reason i am who i am today.
- What is your favorite workout or gym exercise:
Weights!!! I love lifting...especially showing the boys how its done! ;)
- What is your favorite holiday destination:
Anywhere that has sand and the beach...has got my name on it!
- What is your most embarrassing moment you're willing to admit:
One time at my cousins sweet 15 i was dancing and got kinda low....and my pants ripped..i was sooo embarrassed, but looking back on it. I had a blast that night and now i just laugh!
- Any last words or testimonial?
Girls...love every once of yourself, because you were given a unique and beautiful shape that no one else has. Own it and stop focusing on what we don't have and envying other girls beauty, because you know what, there are guys out there that think you are drop dead gorgeous and amazing...why don't you? Start loving yourself. :)