Cart is empty!
Last Updated March 4 ,2019
Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Jolyn Clothing Company, LLC (“Jolyn,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). Jolyn designs, markets, distributes and sells branded women’s swimwear, activewear, and accessories (the “Services”).
When you contact us, purchase products, or interact with the Site, we collect information that alone or in combination with other information could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Information We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We maintain a social media presence on services like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube (“Social Media Pages”). We may collect Personal Data from you when you interact with our Social Media Pages, including your name, user name, and publicly available profile information. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analysis regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Information We Receive Automatically: When you visit, use and interact with the Site, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit our Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited on our Site, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access and visit our Site (e.g., Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and Site-navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information (“log data”) that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (so we understand where you are connecting from when you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your visit, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Transaction Information: We collect information about your transactions with us, including product details and date of the transaction.
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To process your orders;
- To respond to inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information about the Site or Services, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To conduct analytics to inform our marketing strategy and enable us to enhance and personalize the Services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Site and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks;
- To carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected;
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, customers, or other third parties; and
- If you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfill your request, we will keep basic data to maintain a record of your request, our response to it and prevent further unwanted processing.
Marketing. We may contact you to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. You can opt out of receiving text messages by following the instructions texted to you when you sign up to receive such messages. You can also control the marketing messages you receive by updating your settings through your account. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, please contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding our Site and Services and to respond to your requests.
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with our payment processor Shopify (as described above) and providers of hosting, messaging, marketing, sales/customer relationship management services, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction, and may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of visitors to the Site, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to help us understand your use of our Site. For more information on how Google uses this data, go to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. We may allow other third-party services to provide analytics services and serve advertisements on our behalf across the internet. This information may be used by Jolyn and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and deliver advertising and content
If you need to change or correct your Personal Data, you may contact us. You may also update your Personal Data through your account.
The Site and the Services are not directed to children who are under the age of 13. Jolyn does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to Jolyn through the Site or Services please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
You use the Site and Services at your own risk. While we take commercially-reasonable steps to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from Jolyn may not always be 100% secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Site, the Services, or email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Jolyn via the Internet.
Whether or not you provide Personal Data to us is completely up to you, but if you choose not to provide information that is needed to use some features of our Site, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us to access, update, or correct your Personal Data from the Site.
Jolyn Clothing Company, LLC
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
150 5th St. #100
Huntington Beach, CA 92648