- Who is your favorite athlete:
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done: Surfing Domes Puerto Rico on 10 -12 ft sets
- What's your favorite JOLYN color: Highlighter pink/yellow
- What's your favorite JOLYN style and why: Uniform and vent tops /Euro bottoms because with hard pounding surf they stay up and provide comfort and fit with no worries of falling off or down.
- If you had to be an animal, what would you be and why: Panda Bear because they are chill and look like Oreos.
- What motivates you? When I master something I have been working on in my surfing it pushes me to reach another level.
- What activities do you do in JOLYN: Shred the Gnar (SURF)
- How do you like to cross train? or What is your favorite cross training activity: I do various things without giving away my secrets..LOL..But boxing would be a favorite of mine
- What book would you recommend to our readers: Bethany Hamiltons Body & Soul
- What inspires you: Seeing all the awesomely talented women surfers on the ASP tour espescially ones like Bethany Hamilton inspiring other young girls and giving back to the world.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want: Sunscreen, tent and my surfboard
- What's your favorite beach:
That's hard Pueana Point Hawaii and Esterillos Oeste,Costa Rica
- What beach is on your list to go to: Macaronis Beach, Mentawis Indonesia
- What is something nobody knows about you:
I can't whistle.
-What would you spend your last $10 on:
-What is your favorite holiday destination:
Puerto Rico waves are killer in Nov/Dec
-Most embarrassing moment:
doing a photo shoot in California, and my bathing suit bottoms came undone (If I had been in JOLYN, that wouldn't have happened!)