Q + A with : Sophia Lochan
I am 14 years old and go to R.Roger Rowe school in Rancho Santa Fe. I swim for North Coast Aquatics, and my favorite stroke is breaststroke!
1.Favorite beach: Manly Beach, Australia
2.Favorite athlete: Missy Franklin
3.What would you tell your kids at 60: never give up and stay determined.
4. Favorite JOLYN color: watermelon
5. Favorite JOLYN style: tie back onesies because they are good at practice, the tie back is good when it gets stretched out and they are very cute!
6.what motivates me: mostly my team mates pushing me and challenging me.
7. Activities in JOLYN: swimming, surfing.
8. Most inspiring race: one of our swim meets, a man who was part of a war had no legs and raced a freestyle event, and just kept going.
9. If I had to be an animal: a dog so I could live with people and still have fun!
10. 3 things on bucket list: go to Europe with my best friend, go sky diving, and to travel the whole world.