Our Top 7 Favorite Finds For August
1. Favorite Event: When Women Vote Event
2. Favorite Team Building Activity - Underwater Torpedo League
3. Favorite DIY - Natural Tie Dye from Madder Home
Madder Home is an awesome bedding company that uses plants to dye their sheets for a more natural and sustainable option. Because it's good to know what you're laying on every night!
On their Insta page, Madder Home provides some great DIY dye projects for your leftover produce scraps. This one below is our fav:
4. Favorite JOLYN Product: Sarae Cropped Sports Bra
5. Favorite Recipe - Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
Sweet and savory Teriyaki chicken slow-cooked with minimal prep-time. That's what we like to hear. You can put this slow-cooked teriyaki chicken in a Hawaiian sweet roll or throw it on top of some rice. You could honestly eat the chicken by itself and be happy.
6. Favorite Product - COOLA Organic After Sun Recovery Moisturizer
"Like a wheatgrass shot for your skin, our Environmental Repair Plus Radical Recovery After-Sun Lotion delivers powerful antioxidants and nourishing, soothing ingredients that help skin bounce-back after a day in the sun."
Protect your skin! Self-care 👏 is 👏 important.
7. Favorite JOLYN Print - Wavelength
This print was created by one of our favorite artists, @tyler_spangler. Tyler is eclectic, wild, and unique just like JOLYN so we had to get some prints out of him. Inspired by our love of water and fun colors, Tyler created Wavelength. Grab this print before it sells out and is gone forever!!