Win An Activewear Set Sweepstakes
JOLYN “WIN AN ACTIVEWEAR SET” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- General. The JOLYN “Win An Activewear Set” sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by JOLYN Clothing, 16400 Pacific Coast Highway, Ste 205, Huntington Beach, Ca 92649 ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are of the age of 13 or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, prize providers, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), together with the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and those persons living in the same household (whether or not related) as such employees are not eligible to enter.
- Promotion Period. The promotion period (“Promotion Period”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) October 4, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on October 31, 2019. Sponsor’s (or Sponsor’s designated representative's) computer is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Winner will be selected on November 5, 2019 by close of business. Once winner is contacted, they will have 72 hours from the time Sponsor has reached out to respond with information on what prize they would like. If winner does not respond within that time frame, Sponsor will select an alternate winner until a response is received within the allotted 72 hours.
- How to Enter. You may enter during the Promotion Period one of two ways: (a) Sign up to receive emails from JOLYN by using the email signup form containing the sweepstakes entry form on http://www.jolyn.com/; or (b) enter for free and without purchase by hand-printing your name, daytime telephone number (including area code), street address (no P.O. boxes please) and your email address on a 3"x5" card and mailing in an envelope with proper postage affixed to Jolyn “Win an Activewear Set” Sweepstakes, 16400 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA 92649, Attn: Samantha Tedder. Entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2019 and received by close of business November 4, 2019. Limit of one entry per person and email address, for the entire Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Any other form of entry is void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, if entry was via the mail-in method, the authorized account holder of the email address indicated on the entry form will be deemed to be the entrant, and if entry was via the online method, the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder of an email address shall mean the natural person assigned to such account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such account. The potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she was the authorized account holder of such email address.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked. All entries must be received and recorded during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the drawings.
Please note that normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service provider will apply.
- Prizes. Entry Period Prizes (2 total): Activewear set (one activewear bottom and one activewear top). Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize shall not exceed $120. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
All federal, state, municipal and local taxes, and all expenses associated with receipt or use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize if legally required, and in that instance will be required to provide Sponsor with winner's social security number for purposes of same.
- Winner Selection and Notification. One (1) potential winner will be selected from Entry Period in a random drawing on or about the Drawing Dates listed in section 3, from among all eligible entries received corresponding to the given Entry Period, by Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Non-winning entries will be carried over to subsequent Entry Period drawings. Each drawing will take place at approximately 12:00:00 p.m. PT on the Drawing Date. Limit one (1) prize per household for the entire Promotion Period.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at the time of drawing.
The potential prize winners will be notified by Sponsor via the email address or phone number associated with the entry on or about three (3) business days following each Drawing Date. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by email or phone within five (5) days of the first notification attempt, an alternate potential winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries for that prize.
Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Each potential winner must complete, sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release within the time period designated by Sponsor when Sponsor sends the foregoing to the potential winner, or prize may be forfeited. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant even if the disqualified potential winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address or telephone number of Entrants.
- General.SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, MUNICIPAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or exchanges by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute one or more elements of a prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Any difference between the stated ARV of a prize and the actual value of a prize will not be awarded. All other expenses on the receipt and use of a prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant's heirs, executors, and administrators to release and indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error herein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all actions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor's representative, whose decisions are binding and final on all matters related to this Sweepstakes. By accepting any prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose (including but not limited to advertising and promotion), in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. By accepting any prize, each winner agrees for himself/herself and for their heirs, executors and administrators to release and indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives harmless from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize related activity and claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy, defamation or prize delivery.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate registration or entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet; or (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or cell phone which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor has not made and/or is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes.
If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination. Sponsor may prohibit entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not responsible for typographic or printer's errors. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
- WAIVER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES OR OFFERS AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEY’S FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES) AND/OR ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- Governing Law. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, U.S.A., WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO THE CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES THEREOF, AND ANY MATTERS OR PROCEEDINGS SHALL TAKE PLACE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, IN THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES.
- Winner's List. The names of the winners will be available after January 31, 2020 and can be obtained by mailing a request including a self-addressed postage-paid envelope, postmarked by January 31, 2020, to JOLYN “Win An Activewear Set” Sweepstakes Winner’s List, 16400 Pacific Coast Highway Ste 205, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Attn: Samantha Tedder
- Sponsor. JOLYN Clothing Company LLC, 16400 Pacific Coast Highway Ste 205, Huntington Beach, CA 92649