Maximize your style options with the Alanna bikini bottoms. Wear these surf bottoms high over the hip for a long-legged silhouette or at the hip for a classic bikini bottom look. Surf-tested and drawstring-less for comfort while paddling on your board. Stay comfy during long days in the water with the Alanna's Recycled Sea-Flex fabric and flexible seamless front leg opening.
- Good for: Surfing, paddling, ocean activities, lifestyle
- High Waisted
- Slim / Medium Coverage (2)
- Medium Impact (3)
- Lined for maximum privacy
- Tagless for maximum comfort
- Chlorine Resistant
- Hybrid hip placement - can be worn as either high cut or low rise
- True to size
- Recycled Sea-Flex fabric
- Made out of recycled fishing nets and other discarded nylon
- UPF 50+
- Shell: 78% Recycled Nylon 22% Elastane
- Liner: 78% Recycled Nylon 22% Elastane
- Hand wash cold
- Hang dry
- Do not iron, dry clean or bleach
Shipping & Returns
Free standard shipping on domestic orders over $90
Standard shipping takes about 5 - 7 business days
We allow returns within 30 days for refunds and 45 days for store credit. Read our full return policy here
JOLYN Return Policy
For online orders, we allow returns within 30 days for refunds and 45 days for store credit. FINAL SALE ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Do I have to use the original JOLYN packaging or can I use my own?
We prefer you recycle the JOLYN packaging, but you can use whatever packaging you'd like.
How do I get a return shipping label?
All you have to do is submit a return, wait for approval, and then a return shipping label will be emailed to you. The cost of the return shipping will be taken out of your refund/store credit. Easy peasy!
Submit a return request here and we'll take it from there!
Does it need to be in brand new condition?
Yes! The item(s) must be unused, unworn, with no signs of washing or use. All tags and liners must be attached.
For sanitary reasons, please try on swimwear over underwear. Do not remove the hygienic liner.
Can I return an online purchase to the JOLYN Huntington Beach store?
Unfortunately our Huntington Beach store is unable to accept online purchases. If you need assistance in returning your oder please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com and they will be able to initiate your return.
Wrong product or product arrived damaged?
Email us and we'll make it right!
We stand by our products and offer a 6-month warranty. Please email us within 6 months of purchase with your order number and a photo of the item and we'll help you out!
I Live In Canada. Can I Return My Order?
- Of course! If you are willing to pay to have the garments shipped back to us we'll refund or issue a store credit for the product amount. Unfortunately we are not able to refund shipping, taxes, or duty collected on international orders.
Made for a moderate level of activity
Recycled Sea-Flex Fabric
Made out of discarded fishing nets
A regular to high cut at the leg and cuts steeply across the bum
Proudly made out of recycled materials
Stay protected during long days in sun
Recycled Sea-Flex Fabric
Made of recycled fishing nets and other discarded nylon, Recycled Sea-Flex is a chlorine resistant performance fabric that blends comfort and athletic support.
- Best For
- Surfing, ocean activity
- Chlorine Resistance
- 150 hours
- Stretch Level
- Medium stretch
- Runs larger than Foreverever suits, fits true to size
- Soft, stretchy, comfortable
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection